In small groups each week, you will have the opportunity to enjoy good community as well as grapple with what the Bible teaches. Everyone is encouraged to participate in a small group as it is one of the ways individuals can grow as followers of Jesus Christ.
Locations and Times
Small groups take place at various times and in various locations. We trust that you can find one which suits your schedule. Other groups arise from time to time so stay posted. These are the groups currently open to new members:
- Sundays at 10 am at Toronto Alliance Church 602 Queen West Map
- Mondays at 7:30 pm at Foster’s home Lakeshore West & Mimico Map
- Tuesdays (every second) at 7:30 pm near Bloor and Dundas Map
- Wednesdays at 8 am on the University of Toronto campus Map
- Wednesdays at 12 noon at Toronto Alliance Church (on hiatus) Map
- Thursdays at 7 pm near Bloor and University Map
- Fridays at 10:30 am at Toronto Alliance Church Map
- Fridays at 12 noon at Toronto Alliance Church (this group is for women only) Map
If you have any questions relating to small groups or would like to join one, please contact Jeff MacMillan.