- Wednesdays – The Sr. High youth group meets bi-weekly for dinner, games, and Bible study. The hope of this night is to gather as a youth community and grow in our love for Jesus, and for one another. We see it as our goal to provide a weekly time where our students can remove themselves from the voice of current youth culture and gather together to encourage one another and hear the voice of God through Scripture. (This program is currently on hiatus)
- Monthly – We hope to do monthly events that give students a chance to invite some of their friends who wouldn’t feel comfortable attending a Bible study. We also invite the youth to help serve at the Community Night the church puts on every Saturday night. (See the Community Night page for more information) This is so important in the development of these students as we seek to model a life of service committed to following Jesus.
If you have any questions relating to youth ministries, please contact http://torontoalliancechurch.ca/office/
Jr. High Youth
- Fridays – 7 – 9pm – Route 48 is a younger youth ministry for kids in grades 4-8. The goal of this ministry is to begin bridging the gap between children’s and youth ministry. Meetings include games, activities and Bible teaching.
- Sunday School classes for Jr. High as well as High School youth every week but only during the second service.
- Calendar for youth events attached here
If you have any questions relating to junior high youth, please contact Spencer Vader.